[vtkusers] vtkTIFFWriter : Paint Shop Pro 7 - This is not a valid TIFF file

Matt Valerio m-valerio at onu.edu
Fri Jul 23 09:44:47 EDT 2004

Hi John,

I can open the file with:
Corel Photo-Paint
Mozilla Firefox (via a Quicktime plugin)
Internet Explorer (via a Quicktime plugin)
Microsoft Paint
Microsoft Photo Editor
Quicktime Picture Viewer Application

I can't open the file with:
Microsoft Picture and Fax Viewer
Microsoft Office Document Imaging (it wants me to insert the
installation CD to install a missing component)
Imaging for Windows

Those are all the programs on my computer that I could find to load
pictures.

Hope that helps,
Matt