[vtkusers] VTK CVS + wxPython...

Nigel Nunn nNunn at ausport.gov.au
Fri Jul 23 04:44:19 EDT 2004

Hi Andrea,

My guess is that folks who are comfortable with Vtk
may be using the C++ wxWidgets, not a wrapper, e.g.
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~malaterre/wxVTK/
There are many ways of speeding up the rendering of
large models.  If I get a chance, I'll try a C++
implementation of your pipeline (with wxWidgets).

Nigel