[vtkusers] VTK From CVS Please...

Nigel Nunn nNunn at ausport.gov.au
Tue Jul 20 02:16:31 EDT 2004

Hi Andrew (and Andrea and Kitware),

Thanks for your suggestion.  However, those of us that cannot
access CVS are most likely not in a position to tunnel through
our corporate firewalls.  I think this may be a common problem.

Is it possible for more regular CVS snapshots (e.g. once
per week, when dashboards look good) to be zipped up and
made available to those of us unable to retrieve via CVS?

That would be a great help!
Nigel