[vtkusers] What co-ordinate system does the return value of camera->GetViewTransformMatrix() represent?

Veerapuram Varadhan v.varadhan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 13:20:34 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I am using camera->GetViewTransformMatrix() to get the current
tranform matrix of the view.  According to vtkCoordinate
documentation, camera values are represented in "VIEW" co-ordinate
system.  Is it correct? or Did I mis-interpret it?

To find out the transformation of a point in World-Co-ordinate system,
should i need to convert the camera->GetViewTransformMatrix() values
to World-Co-ordinate system?

Any help is deeply appreciated.

TIA,

V. Varadhan.