[vtkusers] LS-Dyna

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Jul 14 09:59:14 EDT 2004

Rupert,

	What is your timeline for this project ? Currently the VTK API is not
ready for dealing with non-linear cells (mesh). What type of structures
are you looking to visualize ?

	We are about to release a new API in VTK for binding to third package
library (mid-august worse case). So in your case you could link to ANSYS
/ LS-Dyna to keep your non-linear mesh.

How does this sound ?

Mathieu