[vtkusers] use vtk in matlab!

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Wed Jul 14 09:34:02 EDT 2004

Xujf

Satrajit Ghosh and I did some work on MatLab integration a while back. I'm
not sure how current the information is at this point but the approach
should still be useful. There are some details on the approaches we looked
at on his web page. You can also search the vtk archives for posts by
either of us for more info, although most of what you may be looking for
is on the website.

good luck, john

http://www.cns.bu.edu/~speech/VTK.php

xujf <xujf at sjtu.edu.cn>