[vtkusers] Error in creating render window

Huiqun Zhou zhou_huiqun at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:24:16 EST 2004

Dear VTKUsers,

I recently compiled and installed the latest release of VTK (4.2.5). But I  run any example
program which needs creating a render window, I always got the following message:
   ERROR: In \VTK\Rendering\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 734
   vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (01B0DAC0): wglCreateContext failed in CreateAWindow(), error: 1114

What's wrong?

I'm using Wondows XP professional. The code was compiled with VC++ 7.0 (Visual Studio .NET)
and there were no problems during compilation.

Please help!

Huiqun Zhou