[vtkusers] Compile error for VTK4.2 om Mandrake 9.2

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Sat Feb 28 17:15:42 EST 2004

Hans,

> Thanks for the advice, but i still get the compile error.

Did you do a *complete* rebuild ? If not I strongly suggest you do so. Otherwise I just built VTK 4.2 with gcc 3.2 without problems.
Please send me the following:

1.)  What version of CMake are you using?

2.)  A copy of CMakeCache.txt from the build tree.

3.)  A copy of CMakeError.log from the build tree.

4.)  What was the exact CMake configuration command you used to generate the build tree?

Thanks
Mathieu