[vtkusers] vtkGeometryFilter

Howard Katz lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 15:21:29 EST 2004

Hello vtkusers,

I have used a vtkGeometryFilter to get an outline of my unstructured mesh
(to save speed and because an outline is all i need)
I have a grayish background behind this outline. However,  how can I fill in
a color within the outline?
I just want it to appear black, but right now I just see the outline

I did outlineactor->GetProperty()->SetColor(0,0,0) but this just changes the
color of the outline itself,
How do i go about filling it in..?

Thanks very much , I would greatly appreciate any help