[vtkusers] BUG: DeepCopy of vtkStructuredGrid

Doug McCorkle mccdo at iastate.edu
Sat Feb 28 13:05:40 EST 2004

Hello,
      We are using a nightly build from  Dec 31. We read in a structured
grid using the strucutred grid reader and then do a deepcopy to a
structured grid and then pass the strucutred grid to vtkStreamLine
and the code dumps a core. If we don't do a deepcopy the streamline
function works fine. The following is the output from the core:

vtkDataArrayTemplate<unsigned char>::GetValue(int)

Called from:

 in vtkUnsignedCharArray::GetValue(int)
 in vtkStructuredVisibilityConstraint::IsVisible(int)
 in vtkStructuredGrid::IsCellVisible(int)

If this problem has already been fixed please let me know and we will
update our builds. Thanks for any help.

Doug