[vtkusers] Smoothing

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Wed Feb 25 11:05:09 EST 2004

You could probably accomplish what you want by assigning the scalar values
to the points in your polydata instead of to the cells. Then color by point
data instead of by cells. (This will happen by default unless you
explicitly tell VTK to color by cell data.) By default, Gouraud shading
(which does color interpolation between points) is used during rendering.

- Amy