[vtkusers] outline of a mesh

Terry Hastings lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:28:03 EST 2004

hi mathieu thank u for your response
so i should use a geometry filter on my original mesh to get the outline?
won't this not help with my speed problem because the pipeline is processing
many more nodes/elements and then again going through this extra
GeometryFilter..?
i thought unstructured grid could represent any type of combo of cells
types..?
but i guess this  type of outline is not possible then?
-Terry