[vtkusers] looping problem while using vtkImageFFT

varshini varshini vvarshini at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:13:31 EST 2004

hi all,

I am able to find the fft and inverse fft of an image using vtkImageFFT.I
actually have to do it a couple of times with some additional logic in
between.so when I try to loop it it doesn't work.Is is not possible to loop
them? I have copied the code below, to see if I am going wrong somewhere in
looping them.

without loop--> this works

vtkImageFFT *pFFT = vtkImageFFT::New();
vtkImageRFFT *pRFFT = vtkImageRFFT::New();

		pFFT->SetDimensionality(2);
		pFFT->SetInput(image->GetOutput());

		pRFFT->SetDimensionality(2);
		pRFFT->SetInput(pFFT->GetOutput() );

with loop---> this doesnot work

vtkImageFFT *pFFT = vtkImageFFT::New();
vtkImageRFFT *pRFFT = vtkImageRFFT::New();
		pFFT->SetDimensionality(2);
		pFFT->SetInput(image->GetOutput());

for(i=0;i<=3;i++)
{