[vtkusers] errors while buliding vtk.dsw

Pallavi Joshi pallavi.joshi at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Feb 20 14:57:11 EST 2004

  Hi,
  Thanks for your help. Actually i was able to see the vtk.dsw in my destination folder and I compiled it using VC++ but it did not work. I donno what the problem is as I have not worked in VC++ much. What i did is I opened the vtk.dsw workspace and built all the projects in there. I had got one error though for 2 of the projects : Error executing c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe. Also I did bulid the ALL_BUILD files in vtk.dsw which were fine. I do not see vtk.exe in my /bin/release or /bin/debug folder.
  Am I doing anything wrong here ? Also, what are the debug and release modes ?
  Please let me know thanks so much....
  Pallavi