[vtkusers] Questions about using this mailing list

An Jiye an_jiye at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 00:47:15 EST 2004

>   As for your another question,  I guess that what you want to do is to
> group messages by topic.
>   If I'm not wrong, you just need to click "View/Current View/Group
Messages
> by Conversation"
>   on your Outlook Express menu bar.

Than you for your advice. I have already set my Outlook propery.

But for my second question, I do not mean this. If you go to here, probably
you will know what I meant.
    http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-February/thread.html

Some of the posts look like this in the web page.

a.. [vtkusers] Questions about using this mailing list   Mathieu Malaterre
  a.. [vtkusers] Questions about using this mailing list   An Jiye
  b.. [vtkusers] Questions about using this mailing list   An Jiye
a.. [vtkusers] Questions for picking.   An Jiye

I don't know why my first two posts are indented. And this is what I want.
Since they are applies to the former post. But see the last post, it has the
same subject line as another former post, but it is started as a new thread
instead of indented.

Regards,
An Jiye