[vtkusers] Questions about using this mailing list

安 继业 an_jiye at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 22:24:47 EST 2004

Hi. This is a non-technical question. It is not about vtk, but about this
mailing list.

I always do not know how to submit a project properly. For example, I use
Outlook Express to send mail to vtkusers at vtk.org at first. I come from
China, it seems that the mail is coded by Unicode. So when I received the
vtkusers digest, my message can not be read.

At last, I always go to hotmail.com to send mail directly. But this is not
an elegant way. It will cost me some time to log in.

Another question, how to replay a message? I can see from the mailing list
the following subjects at
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-February/thread.html:

[vtkusers] VTK in Unicode   de Boer Ingo
    [vtkusers] VTK in Unicode   Mathieu Malaterre
[vtkusers] Re: Picking points from multiple surfaces.   Bruce Lamond
[vtkusers] Re: Picking points from multiple surfaces.
=?gb2312?B?sLIgvMzStQ==?=

Currently, I only send a mail to vtkusers at vtk.org with a title Re: xxx to
replay that message. But it seems a new thread is started. So how to replay
a message like Mathieu Malaterre does? I mean the reply will displayed
right after the original message.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Jiye An