[vtkusers] Problem with VP500 on vtk4.5 - render window blank

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Fri Feb 13 16:36:13 EST 2004

I had a working debug version of vtk4.3 and a Volume Pro 500 tcl example
that exercised the card. I recently did a fresh CVS download of vtk4.5
(the dash board was all green so I went for it ). All the volume renderers
work fine except the VolPro. I get no errors, just a blank render window.
If I reactivate my vtk4.3 build, the VolPro script still works fine. I'm
not sure what I've done wrong at this point. The only difference from the
first build I can think of was a switch from Debug to Release build and to
turn on VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB. I want to use vtk with itk and I understand
ANSI STDLIB is necessary. Any ideas appreciated...thanks, john

WinXP - CVS 2/11/2004 - Cmake 1.8.3 - TCL 8.3.2 - Cable CVS from 2/2003 -
GCCXML binaries 2/2003