[vtkusers] RE: FW: [Paraview] Cutting cells of different dimension

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Feb 12 10:51:38 EST 2004

Salut Julien,

	Just for curiosity. Waht is the pipeline you use to get cell scalars
(but no points scalars). BTW the quadratic cells in VTK are by design
not meant to use cell scalars but point scalars and actually do
interpolation. Just think of this: how do you contour a cell that has
the same scalar value for every cell ?

Thanks
Mathieu