[vtkusers] graphic test error when compiling 4.2.5 with mac 10.3

david e ignacio davidi at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 12 10:00:38 EST 2004

In the CMake, configuration choose advanced options, and then select
USE_SYSTEM_ZLIB or something to that effect.  You want to do this for
pretty much any libraries that you already have, i.e. expat, jpeg, png,
tiff.  I'd also reccommend using the fink versions of python and tcltk
if you intend on wrapping those languages as well

dave