[vtkusers] help: why wxUSE_DYNLIB_CLASS must be defined?

Quan Li quanxiang_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 12:33:44 EST 2004

Hello Friends:
I post this following mssage to both vtk and wx user
list for help.
I tried to compile and run the wxVTK demos/basic.cpp
by Brian Todd with VC++ 6.0 under windows XP. I get
the following error message.
..\..\include\wx/chkconf.h(48) : fatal error C1189:
#error :  "wxUSE_DYNLIB_CLASS must be defined."

I then tried the demos distributed with
wxWindows2.4.2. The same error message is given. I
checked any previously posted help info (
http://lists.wxwindows.org/archive/wx-users/msg42988.html)
and it doesn't seem to be helpful to me.

I would appreciate any help with this.