[vtkusers] vtkMergeFilter problem

Melissa Suter suterm at dpi.radiology.uiowa.edu
Sun Feb 8 10:14:13 EST 2004

I've only just started using vtk and I am trying to visualize a 3D surface
generated from a shape from shading algorithm in vtk.  In order to view
the final result I have been storing it as an image and then using the
vtkWarpScalar and vtkMergeFilter.  The warping appears to work as I am
able to view the 3D structure however the I am having problems with the
merging as the result does not appear to have any color.  I am wondering
if it has anything to do with the type of image that I'm using?
Alternatively is there an easier way for me to view/generate a 3D color
(preferably specified with RGB values) surface?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Melissa