[vtkusers] vtk4.? on Windows 95 systems

D.M.P.Davies dmpd at onetel.com
Mon Dec 27 16:12:47 EST 2004

This may sound silly - But has anyone out there managed to run the
windows binaries of vtk4.?  (from tcl) over the last year.
I contacted the user group  stating that the pipeline when  changing
methods did not seem to operate.  The advice given was to get rid of all
evidence of earlier versions of tcl and vtk from the system - this was
impractical as I was developing a large tcl application.

Now - Goodwin Taylor has generated a Starkit for version 4.5 (great
idea)  - which allows me to easily test on another windows 95 OS with no
MS Studio on it  -  both systems show the same error.

[Note Goodwin  did point out that the  pipeline execution code has
changed  (and changing) in 4.5]

So..... -  has anyone  generated a working windows 95 version?

Many Thanks

Dave Davies