[vtkusers] execute error after building the vtkmfc example

siyan liu cncadcam at 163.com
Sun Dec 19 10:34:50 EST 2004

Hi,all,
    I have built my vtk with all the examples built at the same time, I can execute successfully the vtkmfc example, both the vtkMDI and vtkSDI run, but when I copy the code to another place, I use the cmakelists file and source code to build myself, I built successfully, but I met execute error, which said:
    debug error:
    program: (my code directory)\vtksdi.exe
    module:
    file:i386\chkesp.c
    line:42
    The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call.This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a diffenrent calling convention.

    How can I sovle the problem, I am so anxious, thans a lot in advance!

        siyan liu
        cncadcam at 163.com
          2004-12-19