[vtkusers] vtkVolumeRayCastMapper under vtk 4.2

Kenneth Gage kenneth.gage at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:33:17 EST 2004

Juan -

I would pull and compile the development version of VTK from CVS.  I
think the raycasting capabilities in this version (4.5) are much more
developed - I've been able to do unstructured grid raycasting with
that version.  I * think* this version might be able to let you do
what you want.  I haven't done structured grid raycasting with VTK so
I can't give too much advice about data conversion and what-not.

HTH -
Ken