[vtkusers] Events of vtkCommand under Mac os x

Yan Pingkun pingkun at ieee.org
Sun Dec 5 06:04:07 EST 2004

Dear all,

I am trying to add observer to the interactor under Mac os x. But by
far, I only succeeded with LeftButtonReleaseEvent. Everytime when I try
to get keyboard input with KeyPressEvent or KeyReleaseEvent, it never
works. It seems I just directly input some characters to the terminal
window...

Actually what i am trying to do is control view angle through keyboard
input. Because you can not get an exact angle through mouse
interaction. Any good idea? Please help!

Thanks!

Rgds,
Pingkun