[vtkusers] help:how to display a nurbs surface in vtk?

?? ? zhiqchen2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 22:16:59 EST 2004

sorry,I have sent this message several days before,and have read the
messages on this topics in vtkusers,but I still very confused.I want to
display it under windows,not linux.can anyone send me a very simple
instance?thank you very much!
by the way,I want to ask someone question who send messages in vtkusers,how
can I get his email adress?
I am really appreciate all of your help!
yours,
Stephen
12.05

wellcome to sent a mail to me,keep friendship!