[vtkusers] GetResliceOutput() problem with vtkImagePlaneWidget

Mathieu Coursolle mcoursolle at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 31 10:41:53 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am using a vtkImagePlaneWidget to display a volume.
I want to display the content of the plane when an
interraction occurs.
However, the reslice image output is size is always
a power of 2, so my image is bigger than it should be,
filling the extra size with zeros.
Is there a way to crop the image to the original size
if I don't know it?
Here is what I do:

vtkImageData* image = widget->GetResliceOutput();

vtkImageMapToRGBA* image_map = vtkImageMapToRGBA::New();
    image_map->SetInput(image);
    image_map->SetLookupTable(m_LookUpTable);

imageActor->SetInput(image_map->GetOutput());

m_Renderer->AddProp(imageActor);

Thanks a lot...

MAthieu