[vtkusers] Combining volumes

Veerapuram Varadhan v.varadhan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 04:38:06 EDT 2004

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by "creating a volume ...... both simultaneous"?

Say you have 20 images with the following pattern:
left0.bmp ..... left9.bmp and
right0.bmp ..... right9.bmp.

One possible way is:
rename all right0.bmp through right9.bmp as left10.bmp and so on and
if you read these 20 images, you can get all of them in a single
volume.  However, the volume will not look good and  of least use.

Kindly correct me if my understanding of your question is wrong.

Regards,
V. Varadhan.