[vtkusers] displaying only visible elements of a grid

David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz
Tue Aug 17 16:59:28 EDT 2004

Hi Matt,
  I have used vtkGeometryFilter on an unstructured grid, this just extracts
the outer surface... not quite the same as only the visible parts but could
be useful, or a good start on what you want?
Dave P