[vtkusers] displaying only visible elements of a grid

Matt Schmiermund matt at plasticflow.com
Tue Aug 17 16:17:15 EDT 2004

I am using a vtkPolyDataSetReader to read unstructured
grid information. Then a vtkPolyDataSetMapper to
create an actor to display a mesh of an object. I am
looking for a way to display only the parts of the
mesh that would be actually visable ( just the front
face of the object). I have looked through the docs
and searched the archive, but I was unable to find
anything.

If anyone knows of a method to accomplish this I would
appreciate the help.

-Matt