[vtkusers] Re: curved surfaces - NURBS

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Tue Aug 17 16:44:07 EDT 2004

Hi Tuhin,

What happened to vtkNURBSSurfaceSource (
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2002-December/064657.html )?
There was a vtk class that used GLU to tesselate polygons so it is possible
to wrap the library. What problem did you hit?

Thanks,

Goodwin

ps If whoever writes the NURBS class gets bored, a vtkIGESWriter/Expoter
would be useful and would pass the time for you nicely ;-)

news:1092770803.7177.11.camel at localhost...