[vtkusers] curved surfaces - NURBS

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 17 16:13:09 EDT 2004

Anyone who implements a NURBS DataSet subclass and corresponding
pipeline support is *supercool* in my book. Hint, hint ... curved
surface support would be great for multiresolution rendering and such. I
hope that it's on somebody's TODO list, even if it's not in the
immediate future. Any takers, Kitware?

-Sean