[vtkusers] what is vtkstd

Emmanuel Guillot manimag at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 09:02:36 EDT 2004

In fact, I only replace all the vtk*Ensight*.h and vtk*Ensight*.cxx files of
my 4.2 release by their most recent version in the CVS. But these files
include <vtkstd/string> and <vtkstd/vector> that I don't have and the
compilation crashes with the classical message :
"VTK/IO/vtkGenericEnSightReader.cxx:28:25: vtkstd/string: No such file or
directory"
for each file.
Manu