[vtkusers] about the run time lib of vtk(itk)

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Mon Aug 9 22:03:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

         I need use two libs, one of them is VTK4.2. I build the VTK4.2 with the run time lib: Debug Multithread DLL. However, the other lib is build with the run time lib : Debug single thread.  I can rebuild any one of them to make them have the same run time lib. However, if I only have the binary version of the two libs, namely, I can not rebuild them, how to config to make them use the same run time libs?

Thank you in advances!

Best regards,

Yixun Liu