[vtkusers] about setup the project without the cmakesetup

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Sun Aug 8 22:13:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

I config the project setting by two methods(windowxp, MSVC6.0, VTK4.2).
one is use the cmakesetup and it work fine.
the other is : do not use the cmakesetup to setup the include and link path. I copy the additional include path(configed by the first method)  and the addtitional link path to my new project. However, always have link error:

msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP60D.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall std::ios_base::Init::Init(void)" (??0Init at ios_base@std@@QAE at XZ) already defined in libcpd.lib(iostream.obj)
msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP60D.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall std::ios_base::Init::~Init(void)" (??1Init at ios_base@std@@QAE at XZ) already defined in libcpd.lib(iostream.obj)
msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP60D.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall std::_Winit::_Winit(void)" (??0_Winit at std@@QAE at XZ) already defined in libcpd.lib(wiostrea.obj)
msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP60D.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: __thiscall std::_Winit::~_Winit(void)" (??1_Winit at std@@QAE at XZ) already defined in libcpd.lib(wiostrea.obj)
msvcprtd.lib(MSVCP60D.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: class std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > & __thiscall std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> >::operator<<(float)" (??6?$basic_ostream at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@@s
td@@QAEAAV01 at M@Z) already defined in genDelaunay3DMeshActor.obj

Anybody help me?

Regards,

Yixun Liu