[vtkusers] Non uniform glyph scaling

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 09:09:04 EDT 2004

Each fieldData object (pointdata or celldata) can have scalars associated
with it. For colouring etc. You can also add an array of vectors,
Dataset->getCellData()->setVectors(...my vector array) then these vectors
will be used to scale the glyphs (apologies if syntax misleading, but you
get the idea)

JB