[vtkusers] c# port of VTK

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 3 00:34:37 EDT 2004

A rewrite of VTK in C# just sounds like a real monster of project! It
seems like a huge effort to go to initially and a huge nightmare to
maintain in sync with the original VTK library. Wrappers have advantages
and disadvantages ... though they would seem eminently more practical
unless one's intent is to compete with the original VTK library.