[vtkusers] VTK and MPR

mahesh mahesh at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Apr 29 13:51:35 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm currently working on generating MPR slices from 3D Volume datasets; and I was using Voxar's libraries and recently switched over to VTK. My first question is, are there any special features of VTK that actually provide support for MPR? I guess my next question is kinda related.....are there any examples available that I can take a look at, regarding slicing through a 3D Volume with a particular plane and displaying the portion of the plane that intersects the volume?

Thanks in advance for your help.
---
---
Mahesh "Max" Nagarajan