[vtkusers] vtk-tcl examples

Andrew J. P. Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Thu Apr 29 01:39:35 EDT 2004

>From my own instructions:
If you are using TCL:
Create the following environment variable:
TCLLIBPATH= C:/vtk/VTKBin/Wrapping/Tcl/Release
Note the forward slash (/ ) used as the path separator – do not use the
backward slash (\).
If TCL doesn't run:
1) Check the path and make sure that pkgIndex.tcl is in the TCLLIBPATH
2) It is possible that the MFC DLL's are missing. Namely one or all of:
mfc71.dll, mfc71u.dll, msvcp71.dll, msvcr71.dll. If so, put these in the
System32 folder of Windows.
3) If the library has been built to use MPI or MPICH you will need to
install it.

Andrew J. P. Maclean

Centre for Autonomous Systems
The Rose Street Building J04