[vtkusers] vtk-tcl examples

varshini varshini vvarshini at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:13:48 EDT 2004

hai all,

I am trying to execute the tcl examples.First I tried with vtk-cvs but was
not able to get any results and then I tried with windows binary version of
vtk and was able to get tcl examples runing in vtk.exe but not the wish
application.

I tried setting the environmental
variables-PATH,TCLLIBPATH,VTK_DATA_ROOT,VTKPATH but still I am not able to
get it working.It keeps giving me error as can't find vtk package. When I
typed just "vtk" in the console application it opened a vtk window and the
console window hung up. Do I have to set any more settings to get this
working? Any help will be greatly appretiated.

Thanks

varshini