[vtkusers] A template to avoid calling vtkObjectBase->Delete()

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 28 12:50:19 EDT 2004

    de Boer Ingo <I.deBoer at polytec.de> wrote:
    > It is interesting.
    > I also thought about a Create fonction (directly in the constructor).
    Yeah, me too... But we (my collegues and I) thought handling it this
    way is more safe. I am using it in a COM object modell and error handling
    is important for as. When you do in the construction how do you catch
    an error there ? How do you know that it went okay ?

By testing if it is NULL ?
Or throwing an exception in the constructor.

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail