[vtkusers] Image Blending Problems

gcope at engin.umich.edu gcope at engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 27 17:09:39 EDT 2004

I am having problems trying to blend two images together.
I have converted both to RGBA format, and made sure they are the same scalar
type. One image is a binary image with a white background and red contour
lines. The other is a CT scan. No matter what I do, the contour image is the
only one shown when the output of the blend function is rendered. This includes
switching the order of the blend inputs and changing the alpha values on the
contour image. I would think that changing the alpha values would have at least
some effect on the output, so I'm wondering if anybody has any idea what I'm
doing wrong.

Thanks in advance,
Jamie