[vtkusers] vtkWindowToImageFilter Weird Bug...

Luke Masters masters_luke at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:18:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am using a vtkWindowToImageFilter combine with a vtkJPEGWriter, to get a
JPEG image of my RenderWindow. The weird thing is that if there is anything
else on top of the RenderWindow it is added to my JPEG. Is there a way to
only get the content of my RenderWindow and not was is on top?

** I looked at the archives and the only thing I found would be to use
offscreenRendering...

Thanks for your time

Luke Masters :)
masters_luke at hotmail.com