[vtkusers] how to clear the screen in renderer window?

Xianjin Yang Yang at AGIUSA.COM
Fri Apr 23 12:58:19 EDT 2004

Instead of using RenWin->GetRenderer(), you should call
RenWin->GetRenderers(). So you get vtkRendererCollection. You may have to
loop through all renderers in the collection to clean up the render window.
I have never done so before. There must be an easy way to go. Someone else
please share your thoughts.

Yang

-----Original Message-----
From: varshini varshini [mailto:vvarshini at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 11:42 AM
To: Yang at AGIUSA.COM
Subject: RE: [vtkusers] how to clear the screen in renderer window?

I tried doing

RenWin->GetRenderer()->RemoveAllProps();

as u mentioned. I am using vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow for displaying the
renderer window in the dialog box. So I get errors saying that GetRenderer()

is n ot a member.Is there any othere way to remove the actors and clear the
screen?

Thanks in advance

varshini

>From: Xianjin Yang <Yang at AGIUSA.COM>
>To: vtkusers at vtk.org
>CC: 'varshini varshini' <vvarshini at hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: [vtkusers] how to clear the screen in renderer window?
>Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:17:35 -0500
>
>You may have to remove all existing actors first.
>
>RenWin->GetRenderer()->RemoveAllProps();
>
>Yang

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.

http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_
pv_030104_lovehandles