[vtkusers] how to clear the screen in renderer window?

Xianjin Yang Yang at AGIUSA.COM
Fri Apr 23 12:17:35 EDT 2004

You may have to remove all existing actors first.

RenWin->GetRenderer()->RemoveAllProps();

Yang

-----Original Message-----
From: varshini varshini [mailto:vvarshini at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 11:14 AM
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: [vtkusers] how to clear the screen in renderer window?

Hai all,

I am opening and displaying an image in a renderer window in a dialog
box.When I try to open and load another image the previous image appears on
the screen and is not cleared. I tried using

renWin->Clean();
and
ren->Clear();

to clear the previous image , but still I wasn't able to solve it. Am I
missing something or is there a different option to get this done.Any help
will be greatly appretiated.

Thanks in advance

Varshini