[vtkusers] smooth filter

David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz
Thu Apr 22 18:15:25 EDT 2004

You can use vtkAppendPolyData to combine polys,
    Dave P

|         |           "mail.ru"        |
|         |           <patalog at mail.ru>|
|         |           vtkusers-admin at vt|
|         |           k.org            |
|         |           23/04/2004 00:36 |
|         |           "mail.ru"        |
  >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                                |
  |       To:       vtkusers <vtkusers at vtk.org>                                                                                    |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:  [vtkusers] smooth filter                                                                                       |

Hello vtkusers,

  Can I apply vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter (or subdivision filter) only to part
of poly data?
  Or I need to extract this part, apply filter and then combine parts?
  In that case, how to combine polys?

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry Gurulev                         mailto:patalog at mail.ru