[vtkusers] VOI Extraction

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Thu Apr 22 08:51:28 EDT 2004

Hi Brian,

The parameters you pass to SetDataVOI should be the minimum and maximum
pixel value in each dimension, not the minimum and an offset. The example
you listed would then be:
reader->SetDataVOI(x_start, x_end, y_start, y_end, z_start, z_end);
where: x_start == 568, x_end == 1292,
          y_start == 258, y_end == 967,
          z_start == 1141, z_end == 1159

- Amy