[vtkusers] colormap texture

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Wed Apr 21 14:24:25 EDT 2004

Hi Cristian,

Create an instance of vtkTexture, and set its input to be your
vtkStructuredPoints data set. The data set you're applying a texture map to
must have texture coordinates defined. If that is the case, then calling
SetTexture on the actor of the data set you want to apply the texture to
should do what you want.

The online documentation for vtkTexture can be found at the following URL.
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkTexture.html

- Amy