[vtkusers] probleme with vtkInteractorStyleJoystickActor

Ludovic Godrant ludogo at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 20 05:30:05 EDT 2004

Hello,
I have to intercept the EndPickEvent using the vtkInteractorStyleJoystickActor (because it does what i whant to do) but when I add an observer for endpickenvent in my renderwindowinteractor the callback is run only when key P is pressed ..... :-(
I wouldn't like to write a interactorstyleuser because i don't know how to move actor like the style does.
Thank
@ ++

Ludo

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail