[vtkusers] Someone can help? - vtkVolume with ITK

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Apr 14 15:17:53 EDT 2004

Wagner,

	[Please CC the mailing list as the might interest other users]

	During dvpt process I guess you can read/write temporary files. So for
instance, you read you image, you extract your bone or whatever save it
to a file that vtk can read. And then just play with the different
test/example found in VTK to do rendering (using the temporary files).

	Does that make sense ?

Mathieu